We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Spacers Part #90.2.20.003.2 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by john j (Sierra Madre, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Audi A8 — Apr 16, 2010 9:35 AM
The Eibach spacers were very easy to install. Installed them with my 16 yr old daughter in 20 mins.. (with Pnuematic). I purchased the 1/2 in spacers to push out my stock 12 spoke wheels. the change was subtle yet enough. the manufacturing process was perfect and I experience no vibration whatsoever. would recommend the line to everyone.
Ships By 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:20mm Spacers
- Part #:90.2.20.003.2
- 5x112mm Bolt Pattern
- 57.1mm Hub Center Bore
- hubcentric wheel spacers
- eibach springs pro-spacers pt cruiser review
- 2010 camaro eibach wheel spacer
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- smart car wheel adapter
- wheel spacers for dodge trucks
- hummer h3 the fuel maximizer performance module reviews
- chevy s-10 96 wheel spacers
- 2003 sahara wheel spacers
- 2008 toyota tacoma wheel spacers
- auto anything brake pads
- cheap truck steps
- performance air filters for trucks