We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Spacers Part #90.4.25.010.3 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen M (Circleville, OH) — May 26, 2008 8:57 PM
These spacers were exactly what I needed. My rear tires on my Mustang GT were rubbing my exhaust, and these spacers set the wheels out enough to clear the exhaust and give it taht mean muscle car look. Installation was a breeze. I had these on in my driveway in less than 30 minutes.
Reviewed by Brian G (Abilene, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Mustang — May 22, 2008 6:37 PM
I put 315/35/17 Nitto Tires on the back of my 2003 Cobra with 17x10.5 rims. A 430 RWHP car needs traction...wider tires were the answer. Therefore, I needed spacers to make the new rims fit due to the restrictions of the independent rear suspension. These spacers were perfect. They pushed the rims/tires out to the edge of the fender well and also took care of the clearance issues within the wheel well. They are functional and appealing to the eye. They also just allowed me to pull 1.13 lateral G's (with no other suspension modifications) because they pushed the stance outward. I would susgest buying these spacers.
Reviewed by Juan S (Riverview, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Mustang — Sep 15, 2007 6:40 AM
They give my 2001 Cobra a mean and aggressive stance; how a Cobra should look. For sometime I wanted my car to have that look, but did not want to go to wider rims since I wanted to keep the original polished wheels. I decided to go to 255-45 tires and the 25mm Eibach Spacers, and BINGO. In addition to a better appearance, the car rides and handles better. Thanks.
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:25mm Spacers
- Part #:90.4.25.010.3
- Wheels must have cut-outs (facing the hub) to clear the stock studs
- Example: Measure Original stud length (i.e.35mm) minus spacer thickness (i.e. 25mm)=10mm excess stud length
- Includes spacer nuts for mounting spacer to the wheel hub
- Based on example above wheel cut-outs should have a depth of 11mm to take the original stud
- The cut-outs should have an average diameter of 22mm to have enough room for the spacer lug-nut
- 5x114.3mm Bolt Pattern
- 70.5mm Hub Center Bore
- hubcentric wheel spacers
- go industries stainless dually wheel simulators 1708
- best wheel spacers
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- smart car wheel adapter
- wheel spacers for dodge trucks
- gmc windshield cover
- 2008 toyota tacoma wheel spacers
- ford focus wheel adapters
- wheel spacers prelude
- cheap car bra
- floor mats for automobiles
- pick truck bed covers