Ships By 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:30mm Spacers
- Part #:90.4.30.005.3
- Wheels must have cut-outs (facing the hub) to clear the stock studs
- Example: Measure Original stud length (i.e.35mm) minus spacer thickness (i.e. 25mm)=10mm excess stud length
- Includes spacer nuts for mounting spacer to the wheel hub
- Based on example above wheel cut-outs should have a depth of 11mm to take the original stud
- The cut-outs should have an average diameter of 22mm to have enough room for the spacer lug-nut
- 5x114.3mm Bolt Pattern
- 70.5mm Hub Center Bore
Have a Question?
Have a Question? Ask a product expert! (800) 874-8888 Live Chat