We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Spacers Part #90.4.30.005.3 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vinnie C (Somerville, MA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Mustang — Feb 16, 2010 3:04 PM
I went with the 30mm spacers, as shown on the video you posted. I have 245-45-R17 tires, and I wanted my car to have a little bit of a wider stance without spending $$$ for expensive rims. Let me say they they look awsome! Due to the winter months I installed the spacers with my storage tires and rims. Though they are 17" Cobra wheels I will submit a pic when I have my pony rims on! Thanks....
Reviewed by Nester C (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Mustang — Apr 22, 2008 12:34 AM
I expected what Eibach delivers. The 30mm spacer made the stance of my Mustang look better on the front wheels. Bought them to line up the tires with the fender(s).
Ships By 7/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:30mm Spacers
- Part #:90.4.30.005.3
- Wheels must have cut-outs (facing the hub) to clear the stock studs
- Example: Measure Original stud length (i.e.35mm) minus spacer thickness (i.e. 25mm)=10mm excess stud length
- Includes spacer nuts for mounting spacer to the wheel hub
- Based on example above wheel cut-outs should have a depth of 11mm to take the original stud
- The cut-outs should have an average diameter of 22mm to have enough room for the spacer lug-nut
- 5x114.3mm Bolt Pattern
- 70.5mm Hub Center Bore