We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
VIAIR 400P Portable Air Compressor Part #40047 Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Barry Z (Homer, GA) — Apr 07, 2017 6:02 AM
Have used this to top off air on my truck and motorhome. Did not take long. The hoses stretched from the front of my 36' motor home to the opposite side back tires easily. The attachments made the job relatively easy.
Reviewed by John M (Spring, TX) — Jul 28, 2016 4:55 AM
works great on my diesel pusher the security of not having to find air and the hassle of getting to an air supply at a truck stop is worth the price now I just check and fill my tires with ease at home base
Reviewed by john C (NORFOLK, VA) — May 17, 2016 8:31 PM
I bought this to give me an easy way to keep my RV tires inflated. It is a nice sturdy compressor and worked great. The price is a bit high, but it has the power to fill up large high pressure tires. It would be nice if the unit was equipped to operate using either AC or DC power. RVgeeks has a nice video review of the unit on You Tube.
Reviewed by Luke S (Henderson, TN) — Aug 15, 2014 11:50 PM
I own a towing business and do road side service such as air up tires... The vair 400 does exactly what I need and works great! I even air up my tow truck tires with no problem.
Reviewed by Bill Tom C (Prestonsburg, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Aug 12, 2013 4:53 AM
did not want to spend this much money, however, i am glad that i did. i have a dodge ram 2500 that requires 80 lbs rear pressure when towing my 11,000lb fifth wheel. Also, the fifth wheel tires are 80lbs. the little cheap compressors just did not do the job. After i unpacked this viair from its really handy and functional tote, i clamped it onto my battery for a try. First thing i noticed was how quiet it was. went from 55lbs to 80 in two minutes. WOW!
Reviewed by robert d (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) — Jul 24, 2012 4:02 PM
After much research, I ordered the VIAIR 400P-RV for use on my vehicles and RV and am so glad I did. It works great, is quiet, and came with all the attachments you will need to make the job efficient.
Reviewed by Charles D (Oakland, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jul 23, 2012 8:58 PM
Filled my 285 70R17 tires right quickly. Nice carry case and the hoses more than had enought length to do the whole truck. Very nice product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- Style:12 Volt
- Part #:40047
- Includes carry bag and diamond plate sand tray
- Max. Amp draw: 30 Amps
- Tire gun with 160 PSI guage
- 3 - Piece inflation tips kit
- Heavy duty battery clamps and inline fuse holder(40 Amps)
- Vibration resistant
- Automatic shut-off function
- 24 Volt
- Duty cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum working pressure: 150 PSI
- Ingress protection rating: IP54
- Power cord length: 8 ft.
- Air hose length: 30 ft.
- Extension air hose length: 30 ft.
- Digital tire inflation gun part number # 00042
- Recommended components: Extension hose part number #00031
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- portable air compressors for sale 33" tires
- viair 20003
- viair 90p portable air compressor kit
- viair tire gauge
- nissan accessories tire tote
- honda dash mat
- jaguar license plate holders
- 2004 lexus is 300 air censor
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- gmc jimmy spare tire cover
- high quality license plate frames
- luxury floor mats