- Keep your spare protected from the elements and ready for action with the Covercraft Spare Tire Cover
- Blocks harsh UV rays, torrential downpours and mud sprays from spoiling your spare tire
- Made from premium polyester-based fabric with a vinyl texture
- Finished with double-needle seams for lasting durability
- Includes corrosion-resistant mounting clips for an easy install
- Available in a range of sizes to fit most spare tires
- Your Covercraft Spare Tire Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you're barreling over a desert badland or just parked at work, the scorching sun is always beating down on your rig. All those UV rays can wreak real havoc on your spare tire, leaving you with two flats when you're trying to fix one. To keep your backup fresh and ready for action, protect it with the Covercraft Spare Tire Cover.
Stronger than the strongest sunscreen, the Covercraft Spare Tire Cover wraps completely around your entire spare, shielding it from blistering sunlight. While shading your spare, it also keeps rust-causing rain off and stops mud from spraying up and dirtying your 5th wheel.
Built to take a beating, your Covercraft Spare Tire Cover is made from heavy-duty polyester-based fabric with a vinyl texture. Plus, the elastic band around the inside edge is fitted in with double-needle seams to fight off tears, rips and splits. You can pick from a range of sizes to fit the most popular spare tire sizes, and it's backed by a 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Spare Tire Cover Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by drew n (ROSLYN HEIGHTS, NY) — Jan 18, 2018 2:14 PM
i have had the same tire cover on my trailer since 2003 its been out in all types of weather only until last year 2017 did it start to rip on me i call that pretty a pretty good number of years so when i was looking for a new one i took the number off the inside of the cover and relized they still make it and so i ordered it.
Reviewed by PHIL R (Anderson, SC) — Jan 22, 2016 10:45 AM
The tire cover is just fine. It bareful fites over my 92 Pathfinder's spare. It was a bit hard to get one, but seems to do the job OK. It doesn't look quite as good as the nice, taut cover in the picture, but is an improvement over the 24 year old cover that came off.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30