- Dial in the perfect tire pressure with the Pro Comp 2" Air Down Tire Gauge
- Allows for quick and accurate deflation
- 2-inch diameter gauge face reads 0-60 PSI
- Strong and stylish anodized aluminum barrel
- Built-in automatic bleeder valve for quick air downs
- Built to be both durable and accurate
- Flexible hose makes easy access to most valve stems
- Your Pro Comp 2" Air Down Tire Gauge is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
A lot of guys out on the trails tend to be full of hot air. Sure, they may be rolling on 44" mudders, but if they can't dial ‘em in for the terrain, they may as well be running on spare tire donuts. So, shut the blowhards down as you air down for dominance with the Pro Comp 2" Air Down Tire Gauge.
The Pro Comp 4x4 tire pressure gauge is crafted with off-road durability and use in mind. The flexible hose can reach most any valve, even inside deep-dish off-road rims. The 2" gauge face is accurate, easy to read and measures up to 60 psi. And for instant air down, it has a built-in automatic bleeder valve.
Designed for the quick and accurate deflation it takes to conquer soft, sandy or muddy terrain, the Pro Comp 2" flexible tire gauge is a must for any off-road recovery kit. Or, just pop it in your glove box for instant access. So when it's time to air up for the morning commute, it's at your fingertips. And to prove they're not full of hot air, Pro Comp backs your 2" Air Down Tire Gauge with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pro comp tire accessories
- viair 12 volt air compressor
- viair tire pressure gauge
- air zenith ob2 reviews
- acura seat covers
- infiniti logo floor mats
- mercedes mats
- gmc sierra seat cover
- lexus rx 350 cabin air filters
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- bicycle carriers for suv
- luggage carrier for cars
- truck flares