- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some flash to the apocalypse with BMF S.O.T.A. PVD Wheels
- Available in monster 20”, 22” and 24” diameters and multiple widths
- Radical ‘Soldier of the Apocalypse’ (S.O.T.A.) three-dimensional 6-spoke design
- CNC-milling on complete wheel surfaces for a clean finish
- Gleaming Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) chrome-like finish
- PVD process is applied over the entire wheel for sharp looks
- Built with BMF’s patent-pending multi-axis CNC machining process
- TPMS-compatible and features the longest, straightest rim lip possible
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes BMF-logo center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty
The end may be near, but why not add some gleam and glitter to your survival machine with BMF S.O.T.A. PVD Wheels? Featuring the radical BMF three-dimensional 6-spoke design, these off-road wheels are CNC-milled on the entire wheel surface. Then, using a breakthrough Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) process, these rims get a chrome-like finish that even the collapse of society won't tarnish!
To achieve BMF's notorious three-dimensional 6-spoke design, BMF SOTA PVD finish wheels are manufactured with a proprietary multi-axis CNC-machining process. Then, the entire wheel surface is CNC-milled for a clean finish. And finally, the proprietary PVD process brings out the glitter and gleam.
To fit your specific truck, SUV or survival machine, BMF S.O.T.A. PVD rims are stockpiled in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets. And to add some flash, BMF includes custom BMF-logo center caps and backs your S.O.T.A. PVD Wheels with a 3-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel