BMF S.E.R.E. PVD Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14195
- Ships Between 4/21 - 4/23
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some flash to your escape with BMF S.E.R.E. PVD Wheels
- Tactical ‘Survival Evasion Resistance Escape’ (S.E.R.E.) 6-spoke design
- CNC-milling on complete wheel surfaces for a clean finish
- Gleaming ‘Physical Vapor Deposition’ (PVD) chrome-like finish
- PVD process is applied over the entire wheel for sharp looks
- Built with BMF’s patent-pending multi-axis CNC machining process
- Warranted to be ‘true’ within .027” radial and lateral run-out
- TPMS compatible and features the longest, straightest rim lip possible
- Choose from bolt patterns fitting popular trucks & SUVs
- Available in a large 20” diameter by 9” wide size
- Sold individually and includes BMF-logo center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty
Put some shine into your survival tactics with BMF S.E.R.E. PVD Wheels. Named after the legendary US Armed Forces survival school, these gleaming off-road wheels feature a tactical 6-spoke design and are CNC-milled over the entire wheel surface. Then, using BMF's breakthrough Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) process, your rims get a chrome-like finish that evades all enemies!
To get the aggressive, tactical 6-spoke design, BMF S.E.R.E. chrome wheels are crafted using a proprietary multi-axis CNC-machining process. After shaping, the entire wheel surface is CNC-milled for a super clean finish. And finally, the proprietary PVD process brings out enough glitter and gleam to make any deck-swabbing sailor turn green with envy.
To fit your truck, SUV or survival rig, BMF SERE PVD chrome-like rims come in your choice of 5, 6 and 8 lug bolt patterns. And, they're guaranteed to run ‘true' within .027" radial and lateral run-out. What's more, your S.E.R.E. PVD Wheels include custom BMF-logo center caps, a 2-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel