BMF M-80 PVD Wheels
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flash bomb your style with BMF M-80 PVD Wheels
- Explosive M-80 6-spoke design looks like it’s moving while sitting still
- CNC milling on complete wheel surfaces for a clean finish
- Gleaming Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) chrome-like finish
- PVD process is applied over the entire wheel for sharp looks
- Built with BMF’s patent-pending multi-axis CNC machining process
- TPMS compatible and features the longest, straightest rim lip possible
- Precisely manufactured to be ‘true’ within .027” radial and lateral run-out
- Choose from multiple bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Available in multiple widths & diameters to suit your needs
- Sold individually and includes BMF-logo center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty
Drop a flash grenade on your tire-turning style with BMF M-80 PVD Wheels. The mind-blowing BMF 6-spoke, M-80 design and CNC-milled wheel surface simply detonate with volatile style. Then, using BMG's breakthrough Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) process, your rims get an explosive, shinier-than-chrome-finish!
BMF's fuse-lighting M-80 6-spoke design can only come from their patent-pending, proprietary multi-axis CNC-machining process. After shaping, BMF M-80 chrome wheels get another CNC-milling treatment over the entire wheel surface for a super-clean finish. And finally, BMF's proprietary PVD process explodes with an all-over chrome-like finish.
To fit your truck, SUV or bomb disposal unit, BMF M-80 chrome rims are stockpiled in an arsenal of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets. And to add even more flash, BMF includes custom BMF-logo center caps and backs your M-80 PVD Wheels with a 3-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel