- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Break away from the ordinary OEM look with an extraordinary set of BMF FITE Chrome Wheels
- Featuring BMF's PVD finish—a chrome-like coating with a dazzling shine that lasts
- Carved with an imposing design to toughen up your rig's profile
- These lug-specific rims come in 5-spoke, 6-spoke or 8-spoke designs to match your bolt pattern
- Built with an oversized outer lip with the BMF logo
- CNC carved from aluminum alloy for the optimal balance of strength and weight savings
- Compatible with tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Comes in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Lug nuts sold separately
- BMF-branded center cap included
- Sold individually
- BMF FITE PVD Rims include a 3-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Driving a big rig without a bold splash of polished metal is like visiting Moab without seeing the arches—a great opportunity missed. For the ultimate chrome upgrade, deck out your auto with a set of BMF F.I.T.E. PVD Wheels. Along with their intricate spoke pattern and oversized outer lip, these off-road-inspired rims feature BMF's Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish for an unbeatable shine that's sure to turn heads.
Whether you're rocking the Rubicon or rolling down Main Street, your BMF F.I.T.E. Chrome Rims have enough muscle to handle tough and tame driving conditions. Each wheel is expertly crafted using an advanced multi-axis CNC machine for incredibly tight tolerances. And since these alloy rims are wrought from high-quality aluminum, they deliver the optimal blend of strength and weight savings.
Trucks, SUVs, Jeeps—no matter what you're commanding, you're sure to find a set of BMF FITA PVD Wheels to fit. They come in a range of sizes, offsets and bolt patterns. What's more, BMF backs your F.I.T.E. Wheels with a 3-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- dual wheel simulator components
- eibach springs pro-spacers pt cruiser review
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- toyota wheel spacers
- volkswagen pet barrier
- mercedes sun shades
- f150 alloy rims
- gmc canyon rims
- jeep grand cherokee lug nuts
- soft covers for trucks
- automobile rain guards
- car floor mats custom fit