Pro Comp 82 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/17 - 12/19
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Treat your truck or SUV to an old-school makeover with 82 Series Pro Comp Rock Crawler Steelies
- Carved with a classic directional wagon wheel pattern for vintage curb appeal
- Built from sturdy steel using cutting-edge techniques for superhuman strength
- Finished with a milky white powder coating
- Available in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- Sold individually
- Center cap and lugs sold separately
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your ProComp Rock Crawler Series 82 Rims include a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
There are two types of drivers out there. Those who can put up with the bland style of stock rims and those who would rather push their pickup off a cliff than roll on factory dubs. If you're passionate about personalizing your rig, dress it up with Pro Comp 82 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels.
Great wheel design is a lot like a good hairstyle—when it's done right, it's timeless. And when it's done wrong, it's as dated as a mullet. Unlike fad-chasing rims, your Pro Comp 82 Series Steel Wheels feature the classic look of a directional wagon wheel. Plus, they're finished with a flashy white powder coating that turns heads while guarding against corrosion.
Whether you're battling traffic or barreling over untamed trails, Pro Comp 82 Series Steel Wheels have enough backbone for tame and tough driving conditions. Each Pro Comp 82 Series Wheel is wrought from premium steel using cutting-edge manufacturing techniques right here in the USA for unmatched durability. While they don't come with center caps, they are backed by a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- pro comp wheels & rims
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- z4 wheel spacers images
- dual wheel simulator components
- gmc truck floor mats
- all weather floor mats toyota
- smart car wheel adapter
- 2006 dodge ram wheels
- 2011 f-350 wheel simulators
- jeep grand cherokee wheel spacers
- engine chip
- car liners
- window air deflectors