The current product is out of stock.
Click Steel Wheels & Rims to view related products
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Treat your 4x4 to an intense style upgrade with Pro Comp 99 Series Rims
- Classic round cutouts paired with an impeccable chrome finish for the ultimate old-school attitude
- Built tough from premium steel using modern techniques for maximum durability
- Available in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- Designed with a high offset to accommodate big brake systems
- Sold individually
- Center cap and lugs sold separately
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your ProComp Rock Crawler Series 99 Wheels include a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
The world is full of things that naturally complement each other. Peanut butter loves its jelly compatriot. Baseball just isn't the same without cracker jacks. And cars look incomplete without a heaping helping of chrome trim. If your ride rolled off the assembly line without a lick of pearly metal, upgrading is easy with Pro Comp 99 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels.
Pro Comp 99 Series Steel Wheels prove that old dogs can learn new tricks. One look at their classic design with circular cutouts and mirror-polished chrome finish, and you'd think these wheels were made back in the hot rod heyday. But under the surface, Pro Comp 99 Series Rims are anything but vintage. Each wheel is expertly crafted using state-of-the-art equipment and techniques for unsurpassed quality, durability and strength.
Speaking of muscle, your Pro Comp 99 Series Rock Crawler Wheels have no shortage of backbone. They're constructed from heavy-duty steel for unflinching resilience out on the trail and the highway. What's more, Pro Comp covers your dubs with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel