Pro Comp 51 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/19 - 12/23
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Give your off-roader a Moab-ready makeover with Pro Comp 51 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels
- Classically styled with a rock crawler spoke pattern
- Available in your choice of glossy or flat black powder coat finishes
- Wrought from heavy-duty steel to absorb a ton of abuse out on the trail
- Available in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- Designed with a high offset to accommodate big brake systems
- Sold individually
- Center cap and lugs sold separately
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your ProComp Rock Crawler 51 Series Rims include a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Technology is evolving at breakneck speeds. The latest and greatest gadgets of today seem slow, clunky and outdated tomorrow. And, the same is true for wheel designs. Thumbing through a 2-year-old copy of DUB magazine is like watching reruns of Saved By The Bell—the trends simply don't transcend. Instead of chasing after a fad, go with the timeless look of Pro Comp 51 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels.
The design philosophy behind the Pro Comp 51 Series is simple: a good off-road wheel should have Rubicon-grade rigidity and rugged good looks. That's why Pro Comp's team of USA-based craftsmen carves each Pro Comp 51 Series Steel Wheel from premium metals using precision production equipment. Plus, their traditional rock crawler spoke design boosts your credibility out on the trail.
Whether you prefer the glisten of gloss or the subtlety of matte, the Pro Comp Rock Crawler 51 Series comes in your choice of powder coat finishes. More than just eye candy, this thick coating also helps block rust and corrosion from taking root in your rims. On top of that, Pro Comp backs your 51 Series Wheels with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 51 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James S (Greeneville, TN) — Jan 03, 2014 3:59 AM
I am very happy with the pro comp 51, The price is right and the finished product is all you need to get the job done. As good as any other that may cost 20.00 to 30.00 more per wheel
Reviewed by Jim M (NEENAH, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 30, 2013 11:01 AM
The wheels fit the existing tires I wanted to keep...everything went together well right out of the box. Shipping was free and timely! The OEM rims that I replaced were aluminum alloy and the beads leaked like a sieve! These new Pro Comps give my Tahoe a bad-ass look with a slightly wider stance, and most importantly- the don't appear to leak!