Pro Comp 97 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Dial in your dune surfer's sense of style with Pro Comp 97 Rock Crawlers
- These Rubicon-ready rims feature classic round cutouts for that old-school rock crawler look
- Built to last from hearty steel using modern techniques
- Comes in your choice of a glossy or flat black finish
- Available in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Center cap and lugs sold separately
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your ProComp Rock Crawler Series 97 Wheels include a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Suit salesmen would have you believe that you should dress for the job you want, not the job you have. Here at AutoAnything, we think you should skip the stuffy duds and save your money for the more important things in life—like a sick set of dubs for your dune surfer. Fortunately, you won't have to squirrel away your pocket change for long to afford a sweet set of budget-friendly Pro Comp 97 Series Steel Wheels.
Instead of chasing after today's fads, Pro Comp looked back to the past for the inspiration behind your 97 Series Wheels. Their rock crawler circular design delivers a retro look that still fits in perfectly on the trail. But, don't let the timeless design of the Pro Comp 97 Series trick you into thinking they're old-fashioned. Only the latest manufacturing techniques and cutting-edge equipment are used to construct your rims from scratch right here in the USA.
There's no shortage of strength with your Pro Comp 97 Series Steel Wheels. These rough-and-tumble rims are wrought from premium steel and finished in your choice of a glossy or flat black powder coating to block against rust, corrosion and oxidation. Plus, Pro Comp backs your wheels with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 97 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeff d (POULSBO, WA) Reviewed for a 1978 Ford F-150 — Jun 13, 2014 7:42 PM
I ordered 4 of these to replace the aged and rusty white steel wagon wheels that were on my truck of the four wheels I ordered two had a small amount of warp to them. I am a master certified auto mechanic and I see this all the time. There is almost no such thing as a perfectly true wheel anymore. not even new. There was not enough of a bend for me to deal with the hassle of exchanging the wheels. Besides, I don't drive the truck more than 500 miles a year.