The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Customize your big rig with the killer look of RBP 89R Assassin Wheels
- These two-tone rims are finished with a glossy black finish that's highlighted by machined accents
- Carved following a unique 8-spoke pattern with split tips
- Wrought from aluminum for serious weight savings
- Each RBP 89R Assassin Wheel is rated to support up to 3200 lbs
- Works with both factory tire pressure monitor sensors (TPMS) and oversized brake systems
- Pick between a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- RBP-branded center cap included
- Sold individually
- Your RBP 89R Assassin Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
If the stale look of stock rims is killing your rig's attitude, make the switch to RBP 89R Assassin Wheels. Their glossy black finish and machined highlights create a lethal contrast against the split 8-spoke pattern, warning the world that you and your rig mean business. Then, the perimeter is dotted with simulated beadlocks in a brilliant machined finish for a classic off-roading touch.
Head-turning looks and unflinching strength join forces in your RBP 89R Gloss Black Wheels. Unlike overweight steel wheels, RBP carves your Assassins from a solid slab of aluminum. Not only do they shed pounds for a lower rolling mass, they're also rated for up to 3200 lbs each. So RBP 89R Gloss Black truck rims are at home on workhorses and show ponies alike.
Heads will turn when they see your RBP Assassin Machined Wheels rolling down the street, but no hairs will be pulled finding a set that fits. They're available in an assortment of sizes, bolt patterns and high offsets to work with performance brake systems. Plus, they come with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- american racing torq thrust d wheels
- husky mud guards for trucks
- injen hydroshield sizes
- ford e450 side window rain deflectors
- toyota wheel spacers
- vw pet barriers
- tundra alloy wheels
- ford explorer wheels
- pontiac bonneville cabin air filters
- rain shield for car windows
- roof rack cargo carriers
- car chips and programmers