We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Ion Alloy 174 Wheels Part #174-7936B Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Maxine G (Schellsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Dec 28, 2014 2:44 PM
The appearance of the wheels is a 5 Star. They seem to have balanced well. I wasn't aware of the offset and will be needing fender extenders. The centers are a NO Star. The wheels came with large plastic centers that break at the screw holes. The first one came off within 7 miles of driving.Three centers broke off in the first week. I removed the last one before someone behind me got hurt. Currently I am waiting to see if the manufacturer will provide some remedy for the center of my wheels.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Wheel Installation Kit (with purchase of 4 wheels) With Purchase - A $55.00 Value!
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part Size:17" x 9"
- Style:6 x 135mm Single Bolt Pattern
- Material:Offset: 00mm / Backspacing: 5.00"
- Part #:174-7936B
- Offset: 00mm
- Backspacing: 5.00"
- Max Load: 2500 lbs.
- Centerbore: 87mm
- Diameter: 17"
- Width: 9"
- 6 x 135mm Single Bolt Pattern
- Wheels are sold individually