- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Add a rugged edge to your off-roader with the American Racing Baja AR172 line of aftermarket wheels
- These formidable rims feature a full center ring with round cutouts for the classic dune surfer appearance
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum in a rough-and-tumble 1-piece build
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Adorned with American Racing center caps to complete the look
- Pick and choose between multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Built to American Racing’s legendary standards
- Sold separately
- American Racing AR172 Baja Wheels are covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Every year, the world's most daring drivers converge on the Baja Peninsula to put their skills to the ultimate off-roading test. Stock gear has little chance of surviving the 1000-mile trek, but there are a set of rims that are up to the treacherous terrain: American Racing Baja Wheels.
Whether you're an official contestant or just a cheering spectator, you'll earn the respect of your fellow desert rats when you show up with American Racing AR172 Baja Wheels. Instead of sporting pencil-thin spokes, these rugged rims are filled out with a solid center that's stylized with circular cutouts. Plus, they're polished to a reflective finish for a dazzling shine and topped with an American Racing center cap.
Strength and weight savings come standard with your AR172 Baja Wheels. These dune-grade dubs are sculpted from a single slab of aluminum to withstand punishing conditions without packing on excess pounds. And since they come in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, you're sure to find the right American Racing Baja Rims for your rig. Best of all, every American Racing Baja AR172 comes backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
American Racing AR172 Baja Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Mitchell B (Woodland Park, NJ) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Jan 06, 2015 8:22 PM
Great wheels, I think they look great on my truck, plus once I got them put on and went for a quick ride, it felt like I unloaded a few pounds off my bed, it felt lighter right away since I had the stock steel rims on before. So far so good and auto any anything is always the best in ordering, love buying things from here