- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
- Cut the competition with American Racing AR198 Razor Wheels
- Cutting-edge, deep-set 5-spoke design with bolted accents on the inner rim lip
- Your choice of flashy finishes
- AR uses all-aluminum, single-piece construction for strength and lightweight
- Select different diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets for the perfect stance
- Each rim comes with an American Racing-logoed matching center cap
- AR198 Razor Wheels are sold individually
- American Racing has been putting wheels rods and racers since 1956
- AR’s craftsmanship, engineering, performance and innovation is legendary
- Your American Racing AR198 Razor Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Whether crawling on the edge of a straight razor is your dream or your nightmare, it takes a cutting-edge arsenal to take the checkers. And with American Racing AR198 Razor Wheels, you can literally slash your way to the winner's circle. The razor-sharp 5-spoke design does the slicing. The bolt accents on the inner lip do the dicing. And the selection of flashy finishes carves your way to the finish line.
A proud member of the AR Perform Series lineup, American Racing Razor wheels are built to perform. So, along with the sharp style, American Racing Razor rims deliver maximum strength and minimal weight, thanks to AR's all-aluminum, single-piece construction technique. It's this cutting combination of power, performance and style that has AR198 wheels slicing away any and all competition.
Your Razor AR 198 rims are built by American Racing, pioneers in the hot-rod scene. Founded in a California speed shop, AR has been rolling hard with superior craftsmanship, engineering, innovation and performance since 1956—American Racing Razor wheels are a testament to that long-standing tradition. And to cut the best deal, American Racing backs your AR198 Razor Wheels with a super sharp Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel