- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Dare to be different with American Racing AR23 Wheels
- Classic 5-spoke star design with rivet accents on the inner rim lip
- Clear-coated machined-aluminum finish
- All-aluminum single-piece construction boosts strength and handling
- Available in different diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- American Racing-logoed matching center caps included
- AR23 Wheels are sold individually
- American Racing has been a renowned hot-rod leader since 1956
- AR’s craftsmanship, engineering, performance and innovation are incomparable
- Your American Racing AR23 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
James Dean, Steve McQueen, the Marlboro Man—American originals. And, even if you don't look as good in a white t-shirt or a black & white photo, you can borrow some of their classic style with American Racing AR23 Wheels. Rolling hard with a 5-spoke star design, rivet accents on the inner rim lip and a clear-coated machined-aluminum finish, American Racing AR 23 wheels are a true American classic.
Just like any American classic, the beauty of your AR23 wheels is more than skin deep. Using an all-aluminum, single-piece construction technique, American Racing builds AR 23 rims for maximum strength and minimal weight. It's this race-winning combination of power and performance that earns AR23 American Racing wheels the stamp of American approval and a spot in the AR Perform Series lineup.
Hot rodding was founded in America, and American Racing was right there from the beginning. Over 60 years ago, their California speed shop woke the hot-rodding world with wheels built on craftsmanship, engineering, innovation and performance. Today, your AR23 rims roll with that same American ingenuity. And to back up that American quality, American Racing covers your AR23 Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
American Racing AR23 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James B (Mooresville, IN) Reviewed for a 1959 Chevy C/K Pickup — Sep 25, 2014 6:46 AM
Just the "old school " look I was wanting for my 1959 Chevy Truck - in the reiteration process I added a disc brake kit to the front which had 5 lug rotors - my rear axles were still 6 lug. American Racing AR23 wheels came in both configurations which allowed me to get match front and rear. A very nice finish and quality manufacturing. Thanks American Racing and Auto Anything for the super fast shipping. Jim B