American Racing AR606 Aero Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14495
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Tag your ride in true American Graffiti style with American Racing AR606 Aero Rims
- These sick rims sport a 5-spoke pattern inspired by the bold look of the muscle car generation
- Dipped in chrome for a mirror finish
- Though nostalgic in their design, they’re crafted from modern aluminum in a 1-piece build
- Comes compete with matching center caps
- Infused with American Racing’s 50+ years of design heritage
- Available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your classic or contemporary ride
- Sold individually
- American Racing AR606 Aero Wheels are covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
The old timers all agree: there's no replacement for displacement. However, a bored-out big block only turns heads when you're parked at the car show with the hood popped. If you want to prove you're part of the muscle car movement wherever you roam, ditch your factory rims and outfit your ride with American Racing AR606 Aero Wheels.
Whether you're dressing up your classic GTO or treating your modern Mustang to a retro revamp, American Racing Aero Wheels deliver the appearance of ‘60s-era muscle. They're sculpted from premium aluminum with a time-honored 5-spoke pattern that flares out as they approach the outer lip. Then, in true Bel Air fashion, each American Racing Aero is dipped in chrome and polished to a pearly shine.
Authenticity is at the core of your AR 606 Rims. That's because American Racing was born in the hot rod heyday, so they've been defining this high-octane look since 1956. And they stand behind your American Racing Aero AR606 upgrades with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size