American Racing AR607 Alert Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14495
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Caution your competition by bolting on a set of American Racing AR607 Alert Wheels
- AR607 Rims are shaped with a sharp 10-spoke pattern
- The inner lip is decorated with round divots
- Comes with center caps bearing the iconic American Racing emblem
- Made from aluminum in a sturdy, lightweight 1-piece design
- American Racing has been at the forefront of the aftermarket rim industry since 1956
- Comes in your choice of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- American Racing AR607 Alert Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
In the animal kingdom, some beasts use vibrant color patterns, bright feathers and other ingenious markings to warn away would-be predators. The same is true on the concrete jungle. Passionate drivers decorate their autos with carbon fiber trim, cowl inductions and other aggressive accents as a caution against would-be passers. If you really want to put the highway herd on high alert, evolve your image with American Racing AR607 Alert Wheels.
The sharp lines, detailed etchings and smooth outer lip of your American Racing Alert upgrade are enough to send shivers down any onlooker's spine. These radical rims feature 10 horn-like spokes that jut out from the hub and join with the inner ring, which is dotted with round divots for added texture. For the final notice, your AR607 Wheels come with a matching center cap bearing the legendary logo of American Racing.
Impressive inside and out, the American Racing AR 607 Alert line is built from a solid slab of premium aluminum. Besides being incredibly strong, they're also surprisingly lightweight to keep you light on your feet. What's more, they come backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size