- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
- Step out of line by upgrading to American Racing AR61 Outlaw 1 Wheels
- These infamous rims feature a drag-inspired design with a fully enclosed center hub
- Encircled by a bold pattern of oversized surface rivets
- Treated to a clear-coated machined finish for a raw appearance
- 1-piece aluminum construction that doesn’t rob your performance like overweight steel
- Paired with branded center caps
- Built by one of the best-known rule-breakers in the wheel business: American Racing
- Sold separately in multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Your American Racing AR61 Outlaw I Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Tearing the label off a mattress might be a punishable offense, but there's no law that says you're stuck with the lifeless rims that shipped from the factory. Challenge the style status quo by swapping out your stock equipment with a set of American Racing Outlaw 1 Wheels.
Ruthlessly sculpted for an arresting appearance, the American Racing Outlaw 1 line of aftermarket wheels plays by its own set of rules. You won't find a single spoke on these cold-blooded customs. Instead, they're fashioned with a fully enclosed center that's studded with rough-and-tumble surface rivets. To complete the felonious look, each American Racing AR61 comes complete with a branded center cap.
Whether you're building up a deadly dragster or an intimidating commuter, American Racing Outlaw 1 Rims are ready for the track and for traffic. They're manufactured from lightweight aluminum in an unflinching 1-piece design, and you can choose from a range of universal sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with your motorway marauder. Last but not least, they're covered by American Racing's Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
American Racing AR61 Outlaw I Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by kenneth D (HOLDENVILLE, OK) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 07, 2016 9:42 PM
I like tha rim because they look good on anything u put on plus I alway like them when I was young and I still like them to this day