- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
- Turn your ride into a factory fugitive by ditching your stock wheels and bolting on a set of American Racing Outlaw 2 Rims
- These menacing upgrades feature a solid hub with 12 circular cutouts
- Penned in by a ring of accent rivets around the inner lip
- Comes in a machined finish with American Racing center caps
- For peak strength and serious weight savings, American Racing Outlaw 2 Wheels are built from aluminum in a 1-piece design
- American Racing’s freewheeling heritage stretches all the way back to 1956
- Pick from a range of popular wheel sizes with varying bolt pattern and offset options
- Sold separately
- Your American Racing AR62 Outlaw II Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Some laws of the land have to be followed, like filing your taxes, stopping for red lights and not tampering with airplane smoke detectors. But there's nothing in the penal code that prohibits you from personalizing your prized ride with racy rims. When you're ready to step out of line and stand up for your aggressive sense of style, catch a set of American Racing AR62 Outlaw 2 Wheels.
Whether you're pulling up to the starting line at the drag strip or parking in your usual spot at work, the American Racing Outlaw 2 line is engineered to intimidate. Inspired by tire-smoking track wheels, they feature a solid center design accented by a dozen circular cutouts. Burly rivets round out the inner ring, adding a touch of texture to the smooth surface and machined finish. Plus, each American Racing AR62 is decked out with a branded center cap.
With more than 50 years of experience under their belts, the renegades at American Racing know how to construct a quality aftermarket wheel. Instead of using steel, they sculpt your AR62 Wheels from a solid piece of aluminum, creating a rim that's brutally strong yet surprisingly light. You can pick from a broad selection of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit almost any ride. And, they're all covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
American Racing AR62 Outlaw II Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review