American Racing AR681 Element Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14495
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Ignite your passion for personalization with American Racing Element Rims
- These formidable rims feature a straight 6-spoke pattern
- Finished in black with machined accents for an exciting contrast in shapes and tones
- The outer lip is dotted with accent bolts and decorated with carvings that extend up from the spokes
- Built from aluminum in a 1-piece design for backbone without the excess pounds
- Equipped with a center cap with the iconic American Racing logo
- American Racing have been leading the wheel industry since the hot-rodding ‘50s
- Pick from a range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold separately
- American Racing AR681 Element Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
There's a storm brewing out on the horizon between you and your factory wheels. You've taken about all you can take of their lifeless look, and the pressure's building to break free. Smite those stock rims and electrify your ride with a bold set of American Racing Element Rims.
The American Racing Element line doesn't just reign supreme on the streets—they pour down a torrent of style that's unmatched anywhere. They feature a substantial 6-spoke pattern in a 2-tone finish for high-pressure visual contrast. Where the spokes join the rim, a bolt of black strikes up the side and wraps up to the outer lip. And the entire design is rounded out by accent bolts on the lip and the branded center cap.
Forget about hefty steel. Your AR681 Wheels are made from a rarer element: aluminum. This advanced alloy delivers unflinching structural strength at a fraction of the weight, so you can ride rough and stay nimble. Better still; AR 681 Element Wheels come in a flurry of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most vehicles. And, they're protected by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size