American Racing AR708 Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14495
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/30 - 2/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Bolt on a new attitude with American Racing AR708 Wheels
- Deep-dish design features 8 split-spokes machined into the rim lip
- Your choice of bad-attitude finishes
- All-aluminum uni-piece construction for strength and handling
- Select from an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Includes American Racing-logoed matching center caps
- AR708 Wheels are sold individually
- American Racing has been a recognized hot-rod icon since 1956
- AR is unrivaled in craftsmanship, engineering, performance and innovation
- Your American Racing AR708 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
When it comes to bystanders, judges and your competition, it takes as much ‘show' as it does ‘go' to get their attention. And nothing gets attention like the show you get with American Racing AR708 Wheels. Twisting necks with a deep-dish design, 8 split-spokes machined to the rim lip and your choice of finishes, American Racing AR 708 wheels always turn heads.
Sure, the cool look and gnarly style gets onlookers to notice, but AR 708 wheels are more than just a pretty rim. Crafted from an all-aluminum single-piece construction technique, AR 708 rims are built for maximum strength and minimal weight. It's this track-tested combo of power and performance that earns American Racing AR 708 a spot in the AR Perform Series lineup.
Over 60 years ago, the founders of American Racing were forging the dawn of hot-rodding along with rims from their California speed shop. And that legendary craftsmanship, engineering, innovation and performance is built into your set of AR708 rims, too. To top it off, American Racing covers your AR708 Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
American Racing AR708 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by BOB B (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Dec 02, 2014 11:39 AM
The wheels look absolutely phenomenal on my truck. The customer service was incredible. My only issue was some of the center cap hardware was missing and what screws are there for centers is corroding after 2 days