- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Bolt on some steel style with American Racing AR767 Wheels
- Classic 10-spoke steel design
- Gloss black finish with red and blue stripes on the outer rim lip
- Crafted from steel for rugged off-road durability
- Choose from different diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- AR767 Wheels are sold individually
- American Racing has been a renowned custom wheel builder since 1956
- AR is built on unrivaled craftsmanship, engineering, performance and innovation
- Your American Racing AR767 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Sure, alloys look great. But when you're buried to the beads in muck, they don't get you unstuck any faster than a set of steelies. So spare the expensive style and go straight for the rock-ready durability of American Racing AR767 Wheels. Busting the boulders with a rugged 10-spoke steel design and a gloss black finish with red & blue highlights, American Racing AR 767 wheels attack the trails with crag-crawling style.
It's obvious at first glance that AR 767 wheels are ready to rumble. Underneath that gloss black paint and 10-spoke design beats the heart of a boulder-battering beast. Crafted from rugged steel, AR 767 American Racing wheels are durable enough to tackle any trail without sacrificing off-road handling. It's this trail-tackling combination of power and performance that earns AR767 American Racing wheels a spot in the AR Perform Series lineup—the only steely in the family.
Over 60 years ago, American Racing started building hot-rod wheels in their California speed shop. Now, they're focusing their award-winning craftsmanship and performance off the road—which is why your solid steel AR767 rims are equipped to bash the badlands with the best of ‘em. And what's more, American Racing covers your AR767 Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
American Racing AR767 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review