- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
- Dare to be different by ditching your stocking wheels and standing out on American Racing Maverick Rims
- These radical rims are sculpted with a stepped 5-spoke pattern
- Notches at the feet of each spoke add an aggressive texture to the grooved outer lip
- Built out of lightweight aluminum in a durable 1-piece design
- Branded center caps round out their racy look
- Masterfully crafted to meet American Racing’s legendary standards
- A wide selection of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets available
- Sold separately
- Your American Racing AR883 Maverick Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Following the leader has never been your forte. While others do everything they can to fit in, you buck the system and prefer to walk your own walk and talk your own talk-especially when it comes to expressing your passion for automotive performance. It's time to prove that you play by your own set of rules by shedding your stock rims and stepping out on American Racing AR883 Maverick Wheels.
Always original, the American Racing Maverick line of aftermarket wheels are born and bred for a bolder appearance than any factory rim. These unique upgrades are styled with a stepped 5-spoke pattern with each spoke highlighted by a notch carved into narrow outer lip. For added proof of your aggressive tastes, AR883 Wheels come with matching center caps bearing the logo of the first name in automotive innovation: American Racing.
Not only are American Racing Maverick Rims one-of-a-kind, they're built to outlast the competition. Thanks to their 1-piece aluminum construction, these singular wheels are lightweight yet sturdy enough to withstand intense driving conditions. To back it up, every American Racing AR883 is protected by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.
American Racing AR883 Maverick Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chris G (Mexico, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Transit Connect — Mar 25, 2015 9:29 PM
AA did a perfect job of getting the wheels to me in short order. Wheels are perfect, finish, detail and well polished. The Vehicle they went on was an ugly 2013 Ford Transit Connect. It's not ugly now..