American Racing AR887 Axl Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14495
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rush straight to the top of the style charts with American Racing AR877 Axl Wheels
- These headliners are shaped into a smokin’ 5-spoke pattern with center cutouts
- Built from a single piece of aluminum for intense strength, not overbearing weight
- Decked out with a branded center cap that celebrates American Racing’s 50+ year heritage
- Comes in your choice of wheel sizes
- Varying bolt pattern and offset combinations available to fit your ride
- Sold separately
- Your American Racing AR877 Axl Wheels are protected by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Axl Rose may have reigned supreme over the ‘80s hard rock scene, but the most formidable front men on the streets these days are American Racing Axl Wheels. Bold, brash and brazen from the center hub to the outer lip, they're masterfully sculpted to take your ride double platinum.
You don't have to use your illusion to impress onlookers after you make the switch to a set of American Racing Axl. These rockin' rims feature an aggressive 5-spoke pattern with intricate ovals carved out of the center. As the spoke feet approach the stepped outer lip, they flare out like teased bangs. And for the final encore, AR887 Wheels come with a matching center cap bearing the iconic American Racing emblem.
Just as Slash knows how to make a guitar sing, American Racing are virtuosos in their metal shop. Drawing on more than 50 years of experience, they carefully craft every American Racing AR877 from premium aluminum in a hearty 1-piece design. Unlike 1-hit wonders, they come in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets—all backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel