- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cut your connection to lifeless factory rims with American Racing Dagger Wheels
- Shaped into a sharp 6-spoke pattern with blade-style carvings
- Decorated around the outer lip with a distinct design that ties in with the tabbed accents at the base of each spoke
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum in a sturdy 1-piece build
- Center caps included bearing the legendary American Racing logo
- American Racing has been designing, building and innovating since 1956
- The American Racing AR889 line comes in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- American Racing AR899 Dagger Wheels are covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
If those factory rims are looking a little too dull for your daily driver, hone your appearance with a set of American Racing AR889 Dagger Wheels. Sharper than stock in every way, the American Racing Dagger line of aftermarket rims is sliced and diced into a piercing design that's sure to make the cut at the car show, the track or even in traffic.
American Racing Dagger Rims are as lethal as they come. They're formed into a fierce 6-spoke pattern with blade-shaped notches running up the spoke centers like razor-sharp claws. The spokes also feature tabbed accents that flow up and blend in with the design of the outer lip. What's more, each wheel is carved out of high-quality aluminum alloy to trim away excess pounds and comes in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets.
Crocodile Dundee knows how to wield a knife, but American Racing understands how to craft an impressive rim. They started building boss wheel upgrades when Dwight D Eisenhower was President and you can see their master craftsmanship on display in every American Racing AR889. To prove it, American Racing signs their name to each center cap and backs each wheel with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel