- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Buck the OEM trends with American Racing AR890 Wheels
- Split 6-spoke design with machined accents on the rim lip
- Comes in your choice of show-stopping finishes
- Uni-piece all-aluminum construction for super strength and low weight
- Available in your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Matching American Racing-logoed center caps included
- AR890 Wheels are sold individually
- American Racing has rolled as the original hot-rod icon since 1956
- AR is unparalleled in innovation, craftsmanship, performance and engineering
- Your American Racing AR890 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
For some drivers, blending in with commuter conformity is no problem. Others set their vehicle apart with simple mods like a Christmas tree air freshener on the rear view. Then there are those that say ugh to uninspired and swap stock parts for true individuality—like a set of American Racing AR890 Wheels. Shunning convention with a split 6-spoke design with machined accents and your choice of show-stopping finishes, American Racing AR890 wheels define your ride.
Don't worry, your AR890 wheels are built to buck more than style trends. A part of the legendary AR Perform Series lineup, each American Racing AR 890 rims are built to buck the road, the track and your competition. Crafted from a single-piece of 100% aluminum construction, AR890s are strong enough to take the abuse and light enough to dish it out.
Founded in a California speed shop during of hot-rodding's golden age, American Racing has been crafting custom wheels with the same craftsmanship, engineering, innovation and performance for over 60 years. And, those hot-rod roots are rolling on today in your set of AR890 rims. Plus, American Racing backs your AR890 Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
American Racing AR890 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeff S (BENSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Jan 26, 2016 4:57 PM
Arrived on time ,well made, really dress up my 2000 black tundra maybe less weight for a slight boost in unsprung weight, I would recommend beUtiful and well made