- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
- Scratch your car customization itch with a sick set of American Racing AR893 Mainline Wheels
- Sculpted with a distinctly modern split 6-spoke pattern surrounded by a smooth outer lip
- Carved out of premium aluminum in a 1-piece design that saves weight without sacrificing strength
- Adorned with an American Racing center cap
- Since 1956, American Racing has been turning out exciting, innovative and durable performance dubs
- Comes in a broad assortment of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a wide range of vehicles
- Sold individually
- American Racing AR893 Mainline Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Caution: car customization is very habit forming. Once you start souping up your motor, modifying your suspension and detailing your interior, it's only a matter of time before you begin jonesing for your next mandrel-bent, dyno-tuned or chrome-dipped fix. Instead of fighting your cravings, satisfy your high-octane hunger with American Racing Mainline Wheels.
One look at the killer lines, aggressive angles and rich details of the American Racing Mainline family of aftermarket wheels is all it takes to get hooked. Designed for more modern sensibilities, they feature a split 6-point pattern with spokes that seem to float between the smooth outer lip and the recessed center hub. For the final touch, these addictive dubs include a sleek center cap bearing the legendary American Racing logo.
You won't find a lick of steel inside any American Racing AR893. That's because they're built from pure, uncut aluminum-the optimal wheel ingredient because of its balance of strength and weight savings. Finding a set of American Racing Mainline Rims that fits, though, is a breeze. They're available in a wide range of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, they're all covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel