- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Roll to your own drumbeat with American Racing AR894 Wheels
- Convex, flared 6-spoke design with your choice of finishes
- Single-piece aluminum construction provides high strength and low weight
- Choose from an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Comes with matching American Racing-logoed center caps
- AR894 Wheels are sold individually
- American Racing stands as the original hot-rod icon since 1956
- AR is unequaled in engineering, craftsmanship, performance and innovation
- Your American Racing AR894 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
They say the world doesn't move to the beat of just one drum, but the car conformity on any highway tells a different story. Instead of rock-&-roll rhythm, the mundane masses are marching to the same boring beat. But, with American Racing AR894 Wheels, you get the cool style of your own toe-tapping tempo. Beating a different drum with their flared 6-spoke and convex design, plus your choice of radical finishes, American Racing AR894 rims pound out the rhythm for your ride.
Now, the AR894 wheel is crafted to do a lot more than just beat the style drum. As part of the AR Perform Series lineup, each American Racing AR894 is built to beat the street, the track and your competition. Featuring one-piece all-aluminum construction, these wheels use high strength to handle the action and low weight to activate the handling.
On the scene during hot-rodding's golden age, American Racing has been crafting custom wheels with the same craftsmanship, engineering, innovation and performance for over 60 years. And, those California speed shop roots are ever-present in your set of AR894 wheels. Plus, American Racing backs your AR894 Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel