- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Dare to flair with American Racing AR895 Wheels
- Convex, flared 5-spoke design with your choice of finishes
- One-piece aluminum construction delivers high strength and low weight
- Select from an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Includes matching American Racing-logoed center caps
- AR895 Wheels are sold individually
- Since 1956, American Racing stands as the original hot-rod icon
- AR is unsurpassed in engineering, innovation, performance and craftsmanship
- Your American Racing AR895 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
The closest some motorists ever get to flaunting their flair is lighting a roadside flare to change a spare tire. But for those who've broken free from the highway herd, flashing flair is just part of the ride. So, bolt on five-pointed flair with American Racing AR895 Wheels. Rolling with a convex, wide-flared 5-spoke design and your choice of finishes, American Racing AR 895 rims dare to flair.
Never fear, each AR895 wheel is built for way more than flash and flair. A standout member of the AR Perform Series lineup, these wheels are guaranteed to do what they're built to do—perform. The one-piece all-aluminum construction delivers the high strength and low weight it takes to win races. And the five points of flared style provide the look it takes to stop the show.
American Racing was founded over 60 years ago in the golden age of hot-rodding. And, they still turn out wheels with the same craftsmanship, engineering, innovation and performance that started it all in that California speed shop so long ago—including your AR895 wheels. Best yet, American Racing backs your AR895 Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
American Racing AR895 Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jordan N (ST. GEORGE, UT) — May 22, 2014 8:42 PM
Great looking rims. Remind me of factory looking rims on the higher end models. One of the center caps had some of the chrome peeling off but overall great quality. Made in China = Chinese racing not american :D