American Racing AR897 Wheels
- Ships Between 5/28 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Weave a web of wheel style with American Racing AR897 Wheels
- Wicked 10-spoke design with your choice of finishes
- Crafted strong and light from one-piece aluminum construction
- Choose from various diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Matching American Racing-branded center caps included
- AR897 Wheels are sold individually
- Founded in 1956, American Racing are the original hot-rod icons
- AR is the industry leader in craftsmanship, engineering, innovation and performance
- Your American Racing AR897 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Winning races is like weaving a web. It starts with a rugged foundation to handle the action and a stylish design to attract the victims. So before you feed on the carcasses of your competition, weave a web of wicked wheel style with American Racing AR897 Wheels. With a 10-spoke design and your choice of finishes, American Racing AR 897 rims inject your vehicle with race-winning venom.
AR897 rims are built to perform, which is how they earned their vaunted spot in the AR Perform Series lineup. Crafted from one-piece all-aluminum construction, American Racing AR897 rims deliver a spidery combination of high strength and low weight. Couple that with the wicked style, and your competition is sure to suffer from a whole new form of arachnophobia.
Founded in a California speed shop over 60 years ago, American Racing has been and continues to be a leader in craftsmanship, engineering, innovation and performance for the custom wheel industry. And, those same qualities are built into your AR897 wheels. Better yet, American Racing backs your AR897 Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel