- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Bolt on a modern classic with American Racing AR898 Wheels
- Classic 5 split-spoke design with a dark silver machined finish
- Built strong and light with one-piece aluminum construction
- Available in various diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Includes matching American Racing-branded center cap
- AR898 Wheels are sold individually
- Hot-rod icons, American Racing was founded in 1956
- AR leads the industry in craftsmanship, engineering, innovation and performance
- Your American Racing AR898 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
In the winner's circle, style is as important as the performance that got you there. So if you took the win on OEM rims, just kiss the trophy girl goodbye. Or, get a set of American Racing AR898 Wheels to keep the trophy and the girl! Featuring a 5 split-spoke design and dark silver machined finish, American Racing AR 898 rims seal every win with a kiss.
Part of the AR Perform Series, AR898 rims are built to perform. They're crafted from one-piece all-aluminum construction to be strong and light. And in the world of motorsport, that combination of high strength and low weight is the sweet spot every racer needs. Even better, American Racing AR898 rims put the style cherry on top of the wicked performance.
Founded over 60 years in a California speed shop, American Racing has become a wheel-industry leader in craftsmanship, engineering, innovation and performance. And, those hot-rod qualities live on today in your high-speed AR898 wheels. What's more, American Racing backs your AR898 Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel