American Racing AR899 Wheels
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
- Give your fellow commuters a reason to rubberneck with American Racing AR899 Wheels
- These racy rims sport a sleek 7-spoke design with accents running up and over the outer lip
- Each AR899 Wheel comes with a matching center cap bearing the legendary American Racing logo
- 2-tone finish of subtle silver and machined surfaces
- Sturdy 1-piece aluminum construction that balances strength with weight savings
- American Racing has been at the head of the aftermarket wheel pack since 1956
- Available in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Your American Racing AR899 Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Variety is the spice of life. Unfortunately, that lesson is lost on car builders who insist on sticking us with bland factory wheels. If you're fed up with fitting in, pull away from the pack by scrapping that stock equipment in favor of something more satisfying: American Racing AR 899.
Engineered for an irresistible appearance, AR899 Rims add a daring edge that defies convention. The 7-spoke design curves smoothly out to the inner rim, creating a full-bodied look that fills up your wheel wells with mouthwatering metal. As each spoke joins with the inner rim, their lines continue up the sides and wrap over the outer lip for added flare. For the final icing on the cake, they're treated to a tasty 2-tone finish of muted silver with machined surfaces.
Because American Racing has been cooking up killer wheels since 1956, they know that the best rims are born from the best ingredients. That's why every AR899 Wheel is fabricated from a solid block of prime aluminum. And when you add up all the combinations of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, there's more than a baker's dozen of options to choose from. To top it off, they're backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.
American Racing AR899 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review