- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
- Satisfy your need to stand out by outfitting your ride with American Racing AR901 Wheels
- The American Racing AR901 line features an 8-spoke design with oblong cutouts
- Accent bolts and beveled notches give the outer lip an exciting edge
- 1-piece aluminum construction for extreme strength without excess weight
- Comes in your choice of finishes with matching center caps
- American Racing started building performance rims in the ‘50s and remain one of the premier manufacturers to this day
- Available in multiple wheels sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold separately
- American Racing AR901 Wheels are covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Lions may be kings of the jungle, but it takes more than a loud roar to conquer the concrete jungle. Claw your way to the top of the pack by bolting on a set of American Racing AR901 Wheels. These ferocious upgrades feature an intense 8-spoke design and oblong cutouts, creating a fearsome finish in your wheel wells.
The intimidation factor of your AR901 Wheels doesn't stop at the spokes. American Racing ups the ante by decorating the outer lip with accent bolts and beveled notches. What's more, they come in a range of finish options to pair or part ways with your existing trim. And no matter which option you choose, AR 901 Wheels are equipped with branded center caps to match.
American Racing has been on the cutting-edge of wheel designs since they first opened for business back in 1956. Over the decades, they've learned that a great rim needs to be both tough and lightweight, which is why they construct every AR901 Wheel from aluminum in a 1-piece design. What's more, they're available in a number of popular wheel sizes and are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- american racing wheels & rims
- hypertech programmer for 07 silverado
- installing a banks monster exhausts
- konig wideopen wheels
- mazda seat covers
- gmc truck floor mats
- toyota wheel spacers
- 2011 sienna all weather floor mats
- avalanche rims
- f-150 alloy wheels
- auto floor liners
- power chips for trucks
- splash guards