- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Add a retro edge to your racy ride with American Racing AR95T Wheels
- Styled with a 5-point star pattern that’s reminiscent of the muscle car generation
- Elongated oval cutouts accentuate the shape and add depth to the design
- All-aluminum construction for weight savings and rugged dependability
- Finished in subtle silver and decorated with an American Racing center cap
- American Racing has been an industry icon since opening for business back in 1956
- AR95T Wheels are available in multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- All American Racing AR95T Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Out on the streets, attitude is everything. But if you're still motoring around on stock rims, you're not impressing anyone. Let your personality shine through by ditching those factory dubs and making the switch to American Racing AR95T Wheels.
Contemporary and classic at the same, the American Racing AR95T line of aftermarket wheels draws its inspiration from the past yet propels the design further than ever. Like the muscle car rims of yesteryear, AR95T Wheels sport a 5-point star pattern. For a modern twist, they feature oval cutouts running down the center of the spokes, giving them an airy, aggressive appearance that's sure to get you noticed.
While your American Racing AR 95T Rims might look retro, they're built using the latest techniques and materials. Each rim is expertly carved from a solid piece of aluminum for unflinching strength and reduced weight over old-school steel. And since they come in a range of popular sizes and options, you're sure to find a set that pairs with your ride. Best of all, they're backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- american racing wheels & rims
- 04 dodge ram daystar 2 inch level
- 5" black nerf bars
- mamba type m12 wheels
- chevy bed rails
- ferrari floor mats
- toyota wheel spacers
- toyota tundra wheels
- ford f-150 lug nuts
- seat covers for 2005 chevy equinox
- soft tonneau cover
- tailgating accessories
- engine performance chip