American Racing ATX Series AX181 Artillery Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14495
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Intimidate everyone you encounter by bolting on a fearsome set of American Racing ATX Series AX181 Wheels
- Styled with a sharp 5-spoke pattern that’s accentuated by detailed machining and faux bolts
- Wrought from aluminum in a lightweight one-piece design
- Structurally strong enough to support up to 3600 lbs per wheel (depending on the size)
- Pick from a range of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Center caps bearing the ATX Series logo are included
- Sold individually
- American Racing AX181 Rims are covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Out in the badlands of Baja, Moab and the Rubicon, you're not just battling the terrain. You're fighting tooth and nail to reign supreme on the style front, too. Take the tactical advantage by arming your ride with American Racing ATX Series AX181 Artillery Wheels.
Like an atomic blast of attitude, ATX Series AX181 Artillery Rims are packed with explosive style for the trail and the highway. They're sculpted with a daring 5-spoke pattern and accented by intricate carvings from the outer lip all the way to the center hub. Plus, AX181 Artillery Wheels come complete with a branded center cap bearing the iconic ATX Series logo to prove your firepower.
Unlike the cannonballs of yesteryear, American Racing Artillery Wheels are built from lightweight aluminum instead of clunky iron. You can choose between a host of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to match your assault vehicle. Better still, all AX181 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size