- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Put your rough-and-tumble personality on display with American Racing ATX Series AX185 Crawl Wheels
- These dirt-loving dubs feature a sleek 8-spoke design
- Finished in black with machined highlights along the outer lip
- 1-piece aluminum construction that’s lightweight yet rated to support up to 3800 lbs (depending on the wheel)
- Made in a range of popular sizes with varying bolt pattern and offset options
- AX185 Crawl Wheels are sold individually
- ATX Series AX185 Crawl Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Any off-roader looking to conquer boulder-strewn trails needs a few upgrades if they hope to arrive home in one piece. A towering lift for ground clearance, a few skid plates for protection and a hefty winch for rescue missions are essential. But if you want to look sharp while you're scaling sheer rock faces, don't leave home without your American Racing ATX Series AX185 Crawl Wheels.
As stunning as the Rubicon is punishing, AX 185 Crawl Rims add a daring dose of aggression and attitude to your adventure mobile. Each wheel is masterfully carved with an 8-spoke design and topped by an AX Series-branded center cap. The entire AR AX185 Crawl Wheel is then finished in a boss black finish with machined accents around the outer lip for killer contrast that's sure to make you the talk of the Jeep Jamboree.
Every pound that's packed onto your rig is another pound you have to heave over off-road obstacles. To keep your curb weight down, American Racing Crawl Wheels boast a 1-piece aluminum build that's lighter than steel yet still rated to support up to 3800 lbs (depending on the wheel). Best of all, AX185 Crawl Rims come complete with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size