American Racing ATX Series AX186 Slot Wheels
- Ships Between 5/29 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Stand out from the pack on a set of American Racing ATX Series AX186 Slot Wheels
- Designed with distinct oval-shaped cutouts in place of traditional spokes for an added air of aggression and independence
- Armed with an oversized, polished outer lip and accent bead locks
- Branded center cap included with all AX186 Rims
- Carved from premium aluminum in a sturdy 1-piece build—supports up to 3600 lbs depending on the size you choose
- Comes in your choice of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- ATX Series AX186 Slot Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Towing the line is not your cup of tea. Given the choice between fitting in with the highway herd and going it alone down dirt roads, you'd choose trails over traffic any day of the week. So when you're revamping your rig's look with a new set of rims, wear your individuality right on your sleeve with a distinct set of American Racing ATX Series AX186 Slot Wheels.
Spoke envy is never an issue for your American Racing Slot Wheels—they don't have any and don't need any. Instead, the centers of these one-of-a-kind dubs are styled with oval-shaped cutouts like aggressive air holes. To round out the daring design, they also feature a polished outer lip that's dotted with bead locks for a classic off-road attitude.
Nothing about your American Racing AX186 Wheels is common, including their construction. Rather than being wrought from old-school steel, they feature a 1-piece aluminum build that cuts weight without compromising strength. And, AR Slot Rims are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size