- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Kick up gravel on a sick set of American Racing ATX Series AX188 Ledge Wheels
- Styled with a sunken 8-spoke pattern
- Accented with faux bolt heads at the end of each spoke
- Built from weight-saving aluminum in a sturdy 1-piece design
- Available in multiple sizes with a range of bolt patterns and offsets
- AX188 Ledge Rims are sold individually
- ATX Series AX188 Ledge Rims backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Mickey Thompson, Ivan Stewart, Larry Ragland—these legends of off-road racing have seen it all, done it all, and won it all. But, there's one thing you wouldn't catch a dune basher of their caliber doing: driving around on stock rims. Join the ranks of these badland bad boys by upgrading your 4x4 with American Racing ATX Series AX188 Ledge Wheels.
When American Racing sat down at the drawing board to design the AX188 Ledge, they pulled out all the stops. Instead of a traditional straight spoke pattern, each of the 8 spokes dip down towards the hub, creating a daring dished appearance. For added eye-candy, they're studded with accent bolts around the outer lip. And, they come with a branded center cap bearing the infamous ATX Series emblem.
Beyond the head-turning look, your AX188 Ledge Wheels boast a 1-piece aluminum design for the ultimate blend of strength and weight savings. They come in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. And, American Racing covers your AX188 Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size