- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dominate the duals with American Racing ATX Series AX189 Ledge Dually Wheels
- Deep-dish 8-spoke design with machined bolt-head accents on the rim lip
- Select from from several dually-decorating finishes
- Made from one piece of aluminum for high strength and low weight
- ATX-Series wheels feature a Teflon coating for durability and easy cleanup
- Each ATX rim shoulders up to a 3600 lb load rating (depends on wheel size)
- Choose from an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each AX189 rim comes with an American Racing-branded center cap
- AX189 Ledge Dually Wheels are sold individually
- Your American Racing ATX-Series AX189 Ledge Dually Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Get twice the dual-wheel defiance with American Racing ATX-Series AX189 Ledge Dually Wheels. Rolling with a deep 8-spoke design and machined bolt-heads on the rim lip, American Racing Ledge dually wheels double down your double-wheeler's disposition. Then they deliver the goods with your choice of daring dually finishes.
From towing to showing, dually wheels deal with damaging debris daily. Never fear, AR AX 189 rims are crafted to deal with the damage—and dominate! Built from the finest wheel material available—solid chunks of aluminum alloy—American Racing Ledge wheels are doubly strong, doubly light and doubly stylish! And ATX-Series are the only wheels that come with a protective Teflon coating.
Diabolic dually style also requires the right stance and wheel dish. So, American Racing AX189 wheels are offered in a dually-sized selection of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset options. And to double your dually pleasure, American Racing backs your ATX-Series AX189 Ledge Dually Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel