- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dominate the dunes with American Racing ATX Series AX190 Dune Wheels
- Split 5-spoke design with machined accents on each spoke end
- You choose from several razor-sharp finishes
- One-piece, all-aluminum build for high strength and low weight
- ATX-Series rims are Teflon finished for durability and easy cleanup
- Each ATX rim boasts up to a 3600 lb load rating (depends on wheel size)
- Your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each AX190 rim comes with an American Racing-logoed center cap
- AX190 Dune Wheels are sold individually
- Your American Racing ATX-Series AX190 Dune Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Like sands through the hourglass, American Racing ATX-Series AX190 Dune Wheels sandblast your competition again and again! Delivering razorback rig style with your choice of finishes, American Racing Dune wheels roost all comers with 5 split spokes and machined bolt-head accents where each spoke meets the rim lip.
Crafted to dominate the dunes, American Racing AX190 rims are built desert tough. Sculpted from a single, solid chunk of aluminum alloy, AR AX190 wheels are sharp on style, heavy on strength and light on weight. And to bolster the off-road capabilities, ATX-Series wheels are the only wheels on the market to feature a protective and easy-to-clean Teflon finish.
Dominating the dunes also requires the right off-road stance. So, American Racing makes AR AX 190 rims available in a desert-sized assortment of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset options, so your rig gets the footprint you're looking for. And best yet, American Racing backs your ATX-Series AX190 Dune Wheels with a sand-tastic Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel