The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dominate the dunes with American Racing ATX Series AX190 Dune Wheels
- Split 5-spoke design with machined accents on each spoke end
- You choose from several razor-sharp finishes
- One-piece, all-aluminum build for high strength and low weight
- ATX-Series rims are Teflon finished for durability and easy cleanup
- Each ATX rim boasts up to a 3600 lb load rating (depends on wheel size)
- Your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each AX190 rim comes with an American Racing-logoed center cap
- AX190 Dune Wheels are sold individually
- Your American Racing ATX-Series AX190 Dune Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Like sands through the hourglass, American Racing ATX-Series AX190 Dune Wheels sandblast your competition again and again! Delivering razorback rig style with your choice of finishes, American Racing Dune wheels roost all comers with 5 split spokes and machined bolt-head accents where each spoke meets the rim lip.
Crafted to dominate the dunes, American Racing AX190 rims are built desert tough. Sculpted from a single, solid chunk of aluminum alloy, AR AX190 wheels are sharp on style, heavy on strength and light on weight. And to bolster the off-road capabilities, ATX-Series wheels are the only wheels on the market to feature a protective and easy-to-clean Teflon finish.
Dominating the dunes also requires the right off-road stance. So, American Racing makes AR AX 190 rims available in a desert-sized assortment of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset options, so your rig gets the footprint you're looking for. And best yet, American Racing backs your ATX-Series AX190 Dune Wheels with a sand-tastic Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel