- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lock down the win with American Racing ATX Series AX191 Shackle Wheels
- Modern 8-spoke design with machined accents on rim lip and spoke ends
- Your choice of Baja-bashing finishes
- One piece of all-aluminum construction makes for high strength and low weight
- ATX-Series wheels are Teflon coated for easy-cleaning durability
- Each ATX wheel is built for up to a 3600 lb load rating (depends on wheel size)
- Choose from different diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each AX191 rim comes with an American Racing-logoed center cap
- AX191 Shackle Wheels are sold individually
- Your American Racing ATX-Series AX191 Shackle Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
When it comes to truck style, wheels can be your weakest link. So make that link stronger than ever with American Racing ATX-Series AX191 Shackle Wheels. Unchaining your rig's off-road attitude with your choice of finishes, American Racing Shackle wheels pick the locks to style and performance with a modern 8-spoke design and machined accents on the rim lip and spoke ends.
Off-road racing is the toughest environment any wheel can face. So, AX191 wheels are built to withstand whatever the desert dishes out. Delivering sharp style, ultimate strength and nominal weight, American Racing Shackle wheels are crafted from one solid piece of aluminum alloy. And, like the other wheels in the ATX-Series, your AR Shackle rims are coated with a protective and easy-to-clean Teflon finish.
American Racing AX 191 wheels also come in a wide array of sizes, bolt patterns and offset options. That way, you can make sure your truck or SUV's off-road stance matches its unchained attitude. And so you don't feel shackled to this deal, American Racing backs your ATX-Series AX191 Shackle Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel