The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slice and dice with American Racing ATX Series AX192 Blade Wheels
- Deep-set 8-spoke design with simulated bead-lock accents
- Your choice of cutting-edge finishes
- Single-piece, all-aluminum construction for high strength and low weight
- ATX-Series wheels are Teflon coated for durability and easy cleanup
- Each ATX wheel delivers up to a 3600 lb load rating (depends on wheel size)
- Select from different diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each AX192 rim comes with an American Racing-branded center cap
- AX192 Blade Wheels are sold individually
- Your American Racing ATX-Series AX192 Blade Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Hone your truck, SUV or Jeep for razor-sharp performance, strength and style with American Racing ATX-Series AX192 Blade Wheels. Adding a sharp edge to your rig's off-road attitude, American Racing Blade wheels slice clean with a deep-set 8-spoke design, simulated bead-lock accents and your choice of finishes.
Built for one thing—off-roading—American Racing ATX-Series wheels can handle the action. Wrought from one piece of solid aluminum alloy, AX 192 rims provide your ride with sharp style, ultimate strength and nominal weight. And, like all ATX-Series wheels, your AR AX 192 wheels boast a protective and easy-to-clean Teflon coating.
To keep from dulling your newfound sharp style, American Racing AX192 rims come in a wide array of sizes, bolt patterns and offset options. That way, your rig's off-road stance matches its cutting-edge attitude. And to slice off the best deal possible, American Racing backs your ATX-Series AX192 Blade Wheels with a razor-sharp Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel