American Racing ATX Series AX3981 Mojave Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14495
- Ships Between 1/30 - 2/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Master the Mojave with American Racing ATX Series AX3981 Mojave Wheels
- Classic, off-road approved 8-hole design
- Finished in tough-as-nails Teflon Black
- One-piece, all-aluminum build for high strength and low weight
- ATX-Series rims are Teflon-coated for durability and easy cleanup
- ATX rims are built to handle up to a 3600 lb load rating (depends on wheel size)
- Select from your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each AX3981 rim comes with a center cap flying the American Racing logo
- AX3981 Mojave Wheels are sold individually
- Your American Racing ATX-Series AX3981 Mojave Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
The mighty Mojave Desert plays host to the most grueling off-road races on the planet. And to survive here takes the best gear. So, outfit your rig with the desert-dominating American Racing ATX-Series AX3981 Mojave Wheels. Sporting an ever-classic 8-hole off-road design, American Racing Mojave wheels stand up to the abuse with a no-apologies black Teflon finish.
Mastering the Mojave takes might, and AR Mojave wheels are built mighty tough. Chiseled from a single, solid slab of pure aluminum alloy, AR AX3981 wheels are super strong, super light and super stylish. And since they are built to be sand superior, American Racing finishes all ATX-Series wheels with a protective and easy-to-clean Teflon coating.
Customizing your rig for dune domination requires many variables, so American Racing makes AR AX 3981 rims available in a Mojave-sized collection of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset options, so your rig gets the sand-stance you need. Even better, American Racing backs your ATX-Series AX3981 Mojave Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel