American Racing ATX Series AX3991 Thug Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14495
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beat down the win with American Racing ATX Series AX3991 Thug Wheels
- Intimidating 8-spoke design with mill-machined accents
- Coated with a menacing black Teflon finish
- Single-piece, all-aluminum craftsmanship for high strength and low weight
- The ATX wheel series are Teflon-coated for easy-cleaning durability
- Every ATX wheel is built up to a 3600 lb load rating (depends on wheel size)
- Select from different sizes and bolt patterns
- Each AX3991 rim comes with an American Racing-branded center cap
- AX3991 Thug Wheels are sold individually
- Your American Racing ATX-Series AX3991 Thug Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
You didn't choose the thug life; the thug life chose you. So why not dress the part—on the your rig anyway—with a set of American Racing ATX-Series AX3991 Thug Wheels? Clenching a high-performance fist with an intimidating 8-spoke design and mill-machined accents, AR Thug wheels bring the style beat-down with a menacing black Teflon finish.
Whether you're cruising the streets of East LA or the trails of Baja, your rims take a serious beating. That's why AR AX3991 Thug rims are crafted from the toughest material available—one single chunk of all-aluminum alloy. Giving your rig thug style, maximum strength and minimal weight, American Racing Thug wheels are designed to fight back! And, ATX-Series wheels are the only wheels coated with a protective and easy-to-clean Teflon finish.
Your rig won't look so tough if it has the wrong stance, so American Racing AX3991 wheels come in your choice of size, bolt pattern and offset options. That way, your Jeep, truck or SUVs gets a mean off-road stance to match its thug attitude. What's more, American Racing backs your ATX-Series AX3991 Thug Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel