- Ships Between 7/30 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Use the force with American Racing ATX Series AX805 Force Wheels
- In-your-face 10-spoke design with machined bead-lock accents
- Select your choice of terrain-taming finishes
- High strength and low weight thanks to one-piece, aluminum construction
- Teflon-coated for durability and easy cleaning—an ATX-Series exclusive
- Depending on wheel size, ATX rims are built to handle up to a 3600 lb load rating
- Choose from a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each AX805 rims’ center cap is emblazoned with the American Racing logo
- AX805 Force Wheels are sold individually
- Your American Racing ATX-Series AX805 Force Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Winning takes force, and if you don't succumb to the forces of your opponent, you're bound to come out on top. And there's no better way to force your way past the checkers than the 10-spoke design and machined bead-lock accents of American Racing ATX-Series AX805 Force Wheels. And, since they come in your choice of finishes, AR AX 805 wheels deliver forceful style, too!
The forces exerted by backcountry terrain are like nothing you'll see on the street. That's why each AX805 wheel is built with full-force fabrication. Super strong, super light and super stylish, American Racing Force wheels are forged from a single, solid hunk of 100% aluminum alloy. Plus, ATX-Series wheels are the only wheel series on the market to feature an off-road ready and easy-to-clean Teflon coating.
All the force in the world does your rig no good if the stance is wrong. So, AR AX805 rims are made available in a forceful selection of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset options. After all, you can't force a good stance. And so you don't feel forced into this deal, American Racing backs your ATX-Series AX805 Force Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel