- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Tilt the odds in your favor by upgrading to American Racing AR393 Casino Wheels
- These street sharks are sculpted with a split 5-spoke pattern
- American Racing raises their style with accent rivets around the inner lip
- For a winning balance of strength and weight savings, they feature a 1-piece aluminum build
- Made in a number of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- American Racing has been running the aftermarket tables since opening for business back in 1956
- Sold separately with matching center caps included
- Your American Racing AR393 Casino Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
In the high-stakes world of custom car culture, sticking with stock rims is a losing bet. Those bland wheels have about as much appeal as the penny slots. When you're ready to raise your style stakes, change the game by folding your factory flops and dealing out a set of American Racing Casino Wheels.
Fortune favors the bold, and the American Racing Casino series has boldness in spades. With their intricately carved split 5-spoke design, perfectly placed accent rivets and matching center cap, they push your appearance chips all in. Plus, these high-rolling rims are constructed from one sturdy piece of aluminum, so they're amazingly light yet still rugged enough to withstand a ton of abuse on the road, at the track and anywhere else you roam.
Kenny Rogers might be the guru of gambling, but American Racing is the king of the aftermarket wheel industry. They started building performance rims back in 1956, and you can see their mastery at play in every wheel they produce—especially the American Racing Casino Rims. What's more, they're available in a multitude of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a range of rides. And, every American Racing Casino AR393 includes a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
American Racing Casino Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review